Description: Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard Bindings
If you want high-end bindings for a midrange price, look no further than the Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard Bindings. With an ergonomic sole and articulating cuff, the Watsons flex and move with your body to provide better performance on the wake. The EVA footbed delivers comfort like you''d rarely find in a lower end binding, keeping you comfy on the water for hours. And, with Liquid Force''s legendary quality, you won''t have to buy another pair of bindings for a while. Seriously, you gotta try these awesome Liquid Force bindings!
Key Features of the Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Ipx Chassis: All new, molded Nylon chassis with metal teeth provides the ultimate board/boot connection.
- Impact Gel: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
- Articulating Cuff: Fluid forward motion of the upper and lower overlays.
- Flex Rating: 8