Description: Liquid Force Vantage CT Wakeboard Bindings
The Liquid Force Vantage CT Wakeboard Bindings is the binding for those who demand the utmost performance and wake-shredding capability. Featuring a proprietary IPX Chassis and 3D molded foot bed, the Vantage CT is designed with your performance demands and comfort in mind. The molded nylon chassis provides unshakable contact between rider and board, meaning more control through the wake and in the air. Liquid Force also gives you a level of quality and durability that will keep you on the water for years to come.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Vantage CT Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Ipx Chassis: All new, molded Nylon chassis with metal teeth provides the ultimate board/boot connection.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal velcro System: 3 Strap velcro system allows you to customize fit.
- Articulating Cuff: Fluid forward motion of the upper and lower overlays.
- Flex Rating: 5-8