Description: Liquid Force Ultra CT Wakeboard Bindings
Liquid Force Ultra CT Wakeboard Bindings live up to their name, as they give you maximum force through the water. Liquid Force has, quite possibly, the best binding you can buy if precision and control is what you desire. An EVA Impact shock absorber has been built right in to give your knees some much needed relief when landing big airs. The zonal lacing system in the front lets you wrap up as tight or as loose as you want, so you can dictate the fit. Grab the Liquid Force Ultra CT and prepare to get wet!
Key Features of the Liquid Force Ultra CT Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- IPX Chassis: Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings & displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
- TPU Support Structure: Support structure that flexes and supports.