|Closure Type:||Traditional Lace|
|Mounting System:||8 inch|
|Sizing:||Multi Size Fit|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Liquid Force Element Wakeboard Bindings
The Element boot takes adjustable boots to a whole new level. The Element features a unique lacing system that allows the laces to easily slide and cinch down to a size 7 and below while allowing a size 13 to fit without being cramped. The Element also features an extra thick EVA footbed allowing for extreme levels of comfort. A dual density tongue design and cuff stretch zone allows you to have a supportive boot with maximum flexibility which eliminates foot cramps completely. Combine all this into one of the lightest boot offerings in our entire line and you have a boot that will fit everyone in the boat that feels like it was custom fitted for each rider.
- Molded EVA/Lycra Heel piece utilizes Heel Kidney''s - Deeper, softer pocket for extra heel hold down.
- LF Exclusive comfort Gusset - Allows for easy entry without utilizing any mechanical pieces. Minimizes the pressure over the top of the foot. Makes every boot feel like it''s been custom fit to your foot.
- Padded Inner Cuff - Padded for comfort and leg friendly support.
- C4 EVA Foot bed - Canted for proper alignment. Cupped for maximum hold. Contoured for premium arch support. Helium impact zones for shock and pain free riding all day.
- Molded EVA/Lycra To - Increased length for more control and leverage. Molding creates a curve that eliminates pinch points to fit your foot the way a boot should. Lycra provides a soft comfortable toe that is easy on your foot.
- Uni-directional stretch zone -Sewn into the back of the boot to give you flex in the direction you need.
- Dual Lace Zones -Fine tune your desired feel, support and hold.