|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
|Sizing:||Multi Size Fit|
Liquid Force Alpha Wakeboard Bindings
Key Features of the Liquid Force Alpha Wakeboard Bindings:
- N66 Chassis: Injection molded Nylon 6 plastic, 6 inch spread with 12% glass reinforcement chassis that is base in which the binding upper is built. A solid platform that is close to the board, offers response and no heel lift.
- Anatomical Foot-bed with 2.5 Degrees Cant: Our anatomical foot-bed with 2.5 degrees canting will offer the user a new feel when they ride. The canting allows the displacement of forces to stay in line with the riders ankles all the way to their hips, with no discomfort. Our foot-bed also features improved toe-lift and better control when on edge. The improved foot-bed also now comes with 6 degrees of built in heel lift that puts the rider into a better “attack” position with bent knees when edging or riding on rails.
- Impact Displacing/Absorbing foam: This space age material is attached to the bottom of our foot bed in the N66 Chassis. Our specially designed foam displaces high-energy impacts and reduces heel bruises and is featured on our lower to mid range product.
- Comfort Liners: Our liner features a floating tongue design, which is ready to ride out of the box… No heat molding required. Liquid Force liners feature a new, more secure fit and a reduction of material for less bulk and weight this year.
- EZ Glide Lace System: New Design for 2013! Specially designed injection molded parts that allow the laces to move unrestricted when tightening and loosening the binding lace zones.
- Stretch Zone (Back): Integrated Stretch Zone panel designed into the back of our bindings flexes and allows for ease in and out of the binding.
- Flex Zone: Lateral and Medial molded parts of selected bindings that allow the binding to flex in all directions freely without restriction from materials and hardware.
- Cuff Stretch Zone: A stretch zone that connects the upper cuff and lower throat area on selected bindings. This allows the binding to move forward and backwards, as well as side to side without restriction.