Description: Hyperlite Team Wakeboard Boots
The perfect mix gaining flex without losing board feel is tough to find, but with Hyperlite Team Wakeboard Boots, the task is made easier. Double Lasted Construction and a special internal wrap assure that sturdiness is never a problem, while Flow Through Drain Panels keep comfort intact when water seeps into the boot. Of special note, the Hyperlite Team Boots use an integrated heel brace on the inset which gives more maximum support in that area compared to other brands in the same field.
Key Features of the Hyperlite Team Wakeboard Boots:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Dual Quick Cinch lace zones
- Double Lasted Construction
- Dual Density EVA
- Internal Wrap Construction
- New dual density pro footbed
- Flow through drain panels
- Removable Claw Ring
- Low Pro Plate System:
- Dual Density Pro Footbed-For a comfortable ride and maximum impact protection.
- Integrated Heel Brace-Allows for maximum support and responsiveness.
- Drop Through Footbed-For the closest foot to board connection.
- Injection EVA Components-Creating a stylish look and the ultimate weight reduction.
- All New Removable 6 3/4" Pro Plate-Designed to be the strongest possible construction for maximum durability and minimal heel and toe lift.
- Pro Plate Mounting Locks-The standard in boot retention. Quicker and easier adjustability, plus maximum angle control for a closer heel or toe side placement.