|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Gator Boards Gator CT Wakeboard Bindings
The 2011 GATOR is an all-new binding built on the already popular Gator Closed Toe binding. Taking the popular aspects of the Gator Closed Toe, such as the Dual-Hinge overlay for flexibility, heel kidneys to help lock your heel down, and an ankle strap across the top of the boot to help hold your heel down even further. Add these existing elements with the new features and the new Gator binding is one of the highest-end bindings out.
- New 6-Inch Plate: The super-light weight binding starts with the new 6-inch, 2-piece plate. This is designed to stiffen the baseplate and stop heel lift as well as cut weight from the binding.
- Newly Designed Footbed: The footbed has a deeper heel cup and a higher toe-bed for more response and better fit. The footbed also features channels to direct water from underneath and out of the binding.
- Sewn-In Wrap Liner: The liner is a wrap-style, diamond pattern liner for ease of entry and sewn-in for increased durability.
- Dual-Hinge Overlay Design: The dual hinge design creates more flexibility by allowing the overlays to flex forward and backward, but keeps the boot stable side to side.
- Webbed Ankle Strap: The Gator incorporates a strap that crosses the top of the ankle, that locks your heel down and firmly in place.
- Custom Lasted: Each new GB Binding is designed around a custom last (model foot) for an even, snug fit with no pressure points.
- New Hardware: Every binding for 2011 features our newly designed lace lock and form-fitting washers to help streamline the overall look and to lock the boot down. Special on the Gator are the new metal eyelets for increased durability.
- Dual Lace Zones: The Gator features a dual lace up zone to allow for an even and comfortable, yet secure hold.