|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Gator Boards Fate Limited Edition CT Wakeboard Bindings
Designed from the baseplate up for 2011 is the new FATE binding. The Fate was designed with help from Kyle Rattray to be a stiff, supportive boot, with enough flex to poke out your grabs.
- New 6-Inch Plate: The super-light weight binding starts with the new 6-inch, 2-piece plate. This is designed to stiffen the baseplate and stop heel lift as well as cut weight from the binding.
- Newly Designed Footbed: The footbed has a deeper heel cup and a higher toe-bed for more response and better fit. The footbed also features channels to direct water from underneath and out of the binding.
- Sewn-In Wrap Liner: The liner is a wrap style liner for ease of entry as well as the ability for the liner to contour around any size shin, guaranteeing a snug fit at the top of the boot. The liner is then sewn-in for increased durability.
- Single-Hinge Overlay Design: The single hinge design creates more flexibility to the inside of the boot while the outside is stiff, this allows your boot to flow towards the middle of the board to tweak grabs how you like. But still provides stiff support to eliminate flex towards the nose of the board and allows for a responsive feel heel to toe.
- Custom Lasted: Each new GB Binding is designed around a custom last (model foot) for an even, snug fit with no pressure points.
- New Hardware: Every binding for 2011 features our newly designed lace lock and form-fitting washers to help streamline the overall look and to lock the boot down.
- Dual Lace Zones: The Fate features a dual lace up zone to allow for an even and comfortable, yet secure hold.
Fate Limited Edition CT