|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Company Pro Wakeboard Bindings Black
The Company Pro Wakeboard Bindings have been designed with quality in mind. From the aluminum reinforced rail, the tri density insole, to the double-lasted uppers, every component of these bindings is made to withstand your roughest ride. The 3D stretch zones provide for ejection for the occasional hard impact, preserving the life of your bindings. You'll ride with confidence with the one-year manufacturer's warranty. Designed for the intermediate-to-advanced boarder, the Company Pro Wakeboard Bindings are the only bindings you'll need when you head out to the water.
- Freedom Interface System
- Direct Connect Clamps
- Dynamic Transfer Bridge
- Aluminum Reinforced Rail
- Tri Density Insole
- Double Lasted Uppers
- Articulated Cuffs
- Closed Toe
- Dual Lace Zones
- Custom Fit Liner = Foam Over Time
- Low Profile Baseplate = Less Weight and Lower Profile Equals More Feel
- 3D Stretch Zones = Allows for Ejection on Hard Impacts
- Integrated J-Bars = Better Fit, Means a Better Ridge
- Adjustable Toe Power Strap
- Spring Loaded Lace Locks = Friction, and Easier to Fine Tune
- 6" Insert Spacing Configuration
- Intermediate / Advanced
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
Oh neat, this answers is definitely helpful and without a doubt is suitable! hehe.