|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Company CO Wakeboard Bindings
The Company CO wakeboard bindings offer innovative design for superb riding performance. The boot to board connection keeps the boot low and light for maximum control and responsiveness. Tool free angle adjustment offers the perfect fit on the fly, and the dual stage lace system offers a snug fit. Get innovative performance from the Company CO wakeboard bindings, versatile, comfortable, durable performers.
- Four-hole pattern and plate design help minimize the dead-spots on board under your feet, which allow for more of a "true" board flex and response. This is what its all about!
- The boot to board connection is outstandingly solid. This gives you a quicker heel to board response, especially for riders that demand a lot from their boards (heel and toe lift are almost non-existent).
- On the fly, eight-point binding angle adjusting. This is great because there is no hardware needed to change your stance angles once the boot is already mounted to the board.
- Dual stage lace system to tighten the upper and lower boot to your preference.
- Velcro flap w/lace garage to tuck your laces into (no more laces flapping around while you ride).
- Heat moldable liners that you can custom fit to your own feet.
- Six-inch transition plates
- PVC FREE!