Description: Fly High Pro X Series Rear Seat Sac
The Rear Seat Sac is an extremely functional design that replaces the bottom of your rear seat with close to 700 pounds of weight. Make use of the unused space in your direct drive boat with this creative wakeboard ballast solution.
The Pro X Series represents a transformation in wakeboard ballast bags. The Pro X Series is the first product that was designed from the ground up for use in wakeboard boats. Because of that, every aspect of construction, design and materials was analyzed to create the most durable and user friendly wakeboard ballast setup ever offered. If you''re tired of dealing with leaky bags that take a long time to fill and drain, check out the Pro X Series Bags. Once you use these sacs you really will agree that all other wakeboard ballast bags are obsolete.
- Dimensions: 62" x 26" x 12"
- Weight Capacity: 580 lbs.
- Integrated Design: Take advantage of otherwise wasted space under the rear seat with this integrated solution.
- Quick Connect System: Forget about blue waterbed fittings that leak and are hard to connect, this is the future.
- Dense Plastic Threaded Fittings: The threads in these bags will never fail and are guaranteed not to leak thanks to an integrated O-ring seal.
- Valmex Material: One single layer of tough material makes punctures and abrasions a thing of the past. This rugged material is also anti-bacterial to reduce mold growth.
- Welded and Taped Seams: The seams on these bags will never fail and are guaranteed not to leak.
- Single Layer Construction: Forget about inner liners and outer covers and no longer search for an inner bladder valve, just connect, pump and go.
Pro X Series Rear Seat