Liquid Force Watson Hybrid Wakeboard
Item # wklf35wah13zz-liquid-force-wakeboards
Liquid Force introduces the Watson Hybrid Wakeboard with the traditional class, style and perfection commonly found in their products. This one of a kind wakeboard will pop off the wake with style and press the rails like no other ride. Whether you are ripping in the water or on dry land at the cable park, the Watson ensures you get a smooth and clean approach. The Watson's fully overhauled hybrid technology combines a high performance hull shape with new flex characteristics that make it ideal for fitting a variety of riding styles. Liquid Force has included their exclusive durable sintered grind base and Liquid Rail which provide the board with extra durability. There is no question that this Liquid Force Watson Hybrid Wakeboard fits the bill with ultimate style and performance!
Key Features of the Liquid Force Watson Hybrid Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Hybrid Technology: Combining the best of both riding worlds New Watson performance hull shape and unique flex characteristics of our hybrid construction results in the board that boosts wake-to-wake, and has smooth, buttery flex for the ultimate in rail riding.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base: Durable Sintered base material for long lasting rail park fun.
- Spiral "V" Triple Concave Mid-Section: Helps break the water for softer landings and initiates and rolls into turns quicker and easier.
- LF Exclusive Liquid Rail: Elastomeric sidewall created as the ultimate rail bond with unsurpassed durability. Give your board the ultimate beat down and our Liquid Rail will keep your inVest: Combination hybrid core provides the springiest, lightest flex in a core. Wood gives superior strength and flex. PVC keeps it as light as possible.
- Special Triax Glass: Glass weave provides torsional rigidity with increased longitudinal flex