O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings
Item # wkbobno812zz-obrien-wakeboard-bindings
The O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings come in multi sizing, giving you more options to the right pair of bindings for you. It has a speed lace that makes for a quick, hassle free lace up system you will appreciate when trying to hit the wakes. The O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings also features duel lace zones for more adjustment to give a better fit. The ultra-light construction gives these Nomad Bindings the right amount of light weight, and strong overlay you will be sure to love.
Key Features of the O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Therma-Weld Upper - Ultralight construction blended from TPU, mesh, and Alcantara materials with minimal stitching for the lightest, strongest overlay available.
- Medium / Soft Flex Pattern
- Dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot.
- Integrated TPU Ankle Strap - superior hold, pulls your foot into the "heel pocket"
- Lux Chassis - our lightest & most rigid chassis ever, maximum comfort, response, and no heel / toe lift.
- 2.5 degree Canted Chassis - eases stress on your legs
- Power Arch - supports your arch on bigger landings.
- Sizes graded to fit your foot like a shoe.
- Traditional thick laces provide the most secure fit and durability. Your boots won't loosen up while riding.
- Off - Axis mounting system - helps keep the boot centered on the board for optimal edge-to-edge response.