Ronix Viva Modello Wakeboard
Item # wkro36vmbtu12zz-ronix-wakeboards
The Ronix Viva Modello Wakeboard is the latest board tailored to the styling and preference of pro wakeboarder Chad Sharpe! This iconic board features a low degree rail, and a natural feeling rockerline, creating a riding experience that is extremely smooth while maintaining maximum speed. The Ronix Viva Modello has a proven hybrid style that is known to catch big air! This board has a thin profile and performs in a variety of choppy water conditions. If you want to shred with the best riders on the water, grab the Viva Modello!
Key Features of the Ronix Viva Modello Wakeboard:
Use the 1/4 20 hardware when mounting the bindings to this board. You'll need to remove the cleats from the metric hardware. Please contact us with any questions. Damaging the inserts by using the incorrect hardware is not covered under Ronix's warranty.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Our Sharpest Center Rail Creates A Super Quick Edge Transfer And Line Into The Wake
- More Reliable In Choppier Water Conditions
- Shallower Exit Channels
- Help Relieve The Pressure With The Water
- Thin Profile Reduces Swing Weight
- Monocoque A Wrapped Glass From The Top To The Bottom So The Flash Line Is No Longer The Weak Point Of The Board But The Strongest
- Parallel Carbon - A Livelier Construction That Also Helps Maintain The Intended Rockerline Off The Peak And Landings (Available On Atr)
- Sintered Base The Most Durable NonStick Base Material We Have Ever Tested On Rails Without Loosing Any Glide Speed On The Water (Available On Atr)
- Mod Pour The Highest Strength To Weight Ratio We Have Ever Tested Setting The Standard Of The Most Refined Recipe Of Foam Out There
- 4 Slider Fins A Fin Actually Designed To Be Sessioned On Rails, Also For Riders That Like That Finless Feel, The Wider Design Creates Turbulence Giving It A Less Gratuitous Grip On The Water (Available On Atr)
- Krypto Cable Combined With Our Monocoque Laminated Glass, This Cable Makes The Sidewalls The Strongest Part Of The Board Not The Weakest
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0" Ramp Fins
- Chad Sharpe'S Speedy Creation Take It Out In The Flats Or WakeToWake