Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard
Item # wklf34trip13zz-liquid-force-wakeboards
The Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard has that useful foam core material, along with a continuous rocker type that people have come to love. This Liquid Force Wakeboard was designed to have a smooth feel, and even smoother curves and turns. The Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard also features a variable edge rail that is designed for that rounded rail in the center for a forgiving nature, along with sharp rail at the end for easier control, and quicker smoother response time.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Aggressive, Continuous rocker: Smooth, fluid carves with a high arcing pop.
- D-I-S-C Hull through the Center: Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Variable Edge Rail: Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Modern Bat Tail: Fuller than the original for more lift off the tail of the board and tucked in the tips for quick transitions.
- Molded-in, Warped Long Based Side Fins