Slingshot Response Wakeboard
Item # wksl42rsp12zz-slingshot-wakeboards
The ultimate freeride wakeboard has never been better. The 2012 Slingshot Response offers effortless carving, smooth pop, and the softer landings than ever.
With significant influence by Jeff McKee, the 2012 Slingshot Response has evolved into a board that portrays his cunning wit and love for wakeboarding. This board is by far the most popular board in our lineup, and not because it consistently has great graphics, even though they are amazing, and if you look closely you could win something really cool. It's hands down the most rider friendly wakeboard on earth, and is responsible for the steezy style most of our team riders are known for. If you want to have more wakeboarding fun than ever before, and look cool while you're at it, get a 2012 Response!
Key Features of the Slingshot Response Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Beginner - Advanced
- Freeride enthusiast
- Weekend cruiser - Expert
- Snowboard style riding
- Looking for agility and speed
- Continuous Rocker: effortless pop and butter soft landings
- Future Response Technology: lighweight, more durable core that offers controlled flex that evenly distributes an explosive energy burst when popping off the wake and on ollies, and absorbs shock on hard landings
- New Fastrack: new and greatly improved boot mounting system that is stronger, more versatile, and provides superior board connection
- NEW Atomic Core: all wood - lighter, stronger, and provides the liveliest feel available
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewalls: high durometer urethane seamlessly fused into the core (The most durable and dampening wakeboard rail ever)
- Ultra Glide Base: the ultimate board base that provides proven durability
- Sliderite-SR Chined Rails: makes catching or blowing out your board edges virtually impossible
- Taperwall: better edge control, added speed stability, sounder handling in rough water and more impact resistant
- Park Ready Tune: abiliyt to customiaze the board rails to desired shaps
- Elliptical Concave: quicker edge to edge response
- 4D Graphic Technology: the latest in graphic technology, giving every board individuality, and four dimensional depth
- Bio Sensor Core: simple wood core that offers a great feel, continuous momentum, controlled riding performance and stability in all conditions
- Handmade by Slingshot in the USA: precision finished product using the highest quality materials