Liquid Force Watson Classic Wakeboard 138
Item # wklf38wacl12zz-liquid-force-wakeboards
The Liquid Force Watson Classic Wakeboard is the must-have wakeboard this season for any beach fan looking to feel the full power of the waves. This wakeboard is an aggressive three-stage rocker that maximizes power and pop as you maneuver across the water. Quad vented channels enhance the speed and accuracy of the Watson Classic like no other one before it, giving you full control as you tear through the water at speeds that send the adrenaline coursing through your veins.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Watson Classic Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker: Rocker that'll provide hard hitting pop that'll boost you straight up. Truly compliments the wake to wake rider.
- Spiral "v" Double Concave Mid-Section: Design breaks the water for soft landings and initiates and rolls into turns quicker and easier.
- Lifted variable Edge Rail: Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Quad vented Channels: Channels are placed between the molded fins to vent water through the tip. The water skips over these channels to give lift without disrupting water flow around the fins. helps generate speed while keeping you pointed in the right direction.
- Crisp Molded In Fins: More defined, shorter base molded in side fins provide positive control without catching too soon. Fast and loose with the ultimate holding power to complete any carve.