Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard
Item # wklf35sta12zz-liquid-force-wakeboards
The Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard was made with quick learning riders in mind. Whether completely new or advancing through the intermediate stage, the Stance brings a perfect combination of forgiving predictability and exciting pop. With a variable edge and molded canted fins on the side, the board is easy riding when neutral but can still bring sharp turns when needed. The ultra-light composite material and 3-stage rocker make sure the Stance is plenty fast when coming off of any type of wake.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Scalloped Diamond Tail: Extended up hold the wake increases the pop off the tail.
- Variable Edge: There's no catch- Soft in the middle- Forgiving when neutral- spins faster off the wake, land still spinning- Sharpens as it nears the tail- Locks and holds edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position.
- Molded Canted Fins: Easier to get board on edge. Helps the board initiate turns and hold better switch stance, toe side and heel side. Solid and consistent tracking from any side. Long and shallow for quick release when needed. No drag
- Pop Rock: A manageable 3-stage that is fast and consistent off the wake.
- Sculpted top deck/Flex enhancers: Light weight, stiffens snap and response.