Gator Boards O.G. CT Wakeboard Bindings
Item # wkbgaogc8911zz-gator-boards-wakeboard-bindings
If you're bindings are weighing you down, check out Gator Boards O.G. CT Wakeboard Bindings! These binding are lighter and stronger than any other bindings on the market. You won't need to worry about sore feet from uncomfortable, ill-fitting bindings again. These are designed to respond better to pressure, which means the pressure is taken off you! The O.G. CT Bindings will increase your responsiveness, add more rigidity, and allow you to be the best, most shredding wakeboarder on the beach!
Key Features of the Gator Boards O.G. CT Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- True One-Piece Baseplate: The O.G. Closed Toe features a true one-piece plate to create stiffness, eliminate heel lift and increase responsiveness.
- Sewn-In Wrap Liner: Features a wrap style liner for easy entry and sewn-in rather than glued for increased durability.
- Custom Lasted: Each new GB Binding is designed around a custom last (model foot) for an even, snug fit with no pressure points.
- Dual Lace Zones: The O.G. Closed Toe features a dual lace up zone to allow for an even and comfortable, yet secure hold.
- EVA Footbed: The footbed has a cupped design for better response in pressure areas as well as drainage holes and channels to drain water out of the binding.