Description: Vans Flyaway Snowboard Boots
New for the '09 season, the Flyaway makes its debut on the platform of the new Vans Classic-Lite Snowaffle Sole. A one-piece, molded EVA midsole and bottom unit with minimal rubber on high wear areas provides excellent board feel and makes the Flyaway the light boot of choice within the Vans line up. Our integrated liner construction also enables you to downsize one complete size for a smaller footprint, thus decreasing toe and heel drag. Take a few laps on the Flyaway and you'll see where this snowboard boot gets its name.
- NEW Vans classic-lite Snowaffle sole with one-piece molded EVA midsole and bottom unit with less rubber on high wear areas provides feel, better response, and less weight
- NEW Vans custom stainless steel wireframe lace hooks
- Updated trifit integrated thermal liner with lace closure
- 3D molded tongue, TPR footbed
- Synthetic leather and textile upper