Description: Union Ultra FC Snowboard Bindings
What started as an industry-first in advanced material development has evolved to become a binding platform unlike any other on the market. With eight dedicated Forged Carbon components used through out the Union FC, this binding sets the bar for power-to-weight ratio. With traditional Carbon Fiber, you’re limited to using a directional weave to achieve different flex profiles through the shape of your product. This creates limitations in shape possibilities where imperfections and 3D angles equal structural failure.
Key Features of Union Ultra FC Snowboard Bindings:
- X-Carb MD Base: This revolutionary composite contains a very high amount of pre-blended blended carbon, resulting in a super light and responsive ride. You won’t find it anywhere else
- FC Vaporlite 3.0 Bushing System: Integrated Forged Carbon and Vaporlite 3.0 create an exceptionally responsive platform, cushioned with the highest quality closed cell foam available. A smooth riding CARVING MACHINE!!!
- Forged Carbon Heelcups: The rigidity and strength of FC Heelcups act like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides a seamless response
- Forged FC Highbacks: Forged Carbon exceeds the strength requirements of injected plastic tenfold. Lighter is only better when it is stronger. Forged Carbon is as light and strong as it gets
- Exoframe/Air Ankle Straps: All new for 17/18, ExoFrame/Air produces strength and rapid response on the outside, fit and pillowed comfort on the inside
- Magnesium 2.0 Ratchets: Four times stronger than aluminum with only half the weight, Union buckles are built to last. The new 2.0 design is ten percent lighter than previous versions
- Forged Composite: Forged Composite is comprised of multidirectional carbon fibers forged into a product that eliminates weakness and allows parts to be engineered with a wider range of forms and flex properties