Description: Union Contact Snowboard Bindings
A favorite of Union Pro Rider Scott Stevens, the Contact has minimal binding-to-board contact points for less interference with your board's true and natural flex pattern. Sturdy asymmetrical highbacks combined with a mid-soft flexing Duraflex MD base, make the Contact an awesome choice for park laps and street features.
Minimal Contact Footprint allows for even board flex and is compatible with the 4x2 mounting pattern, as well as the Channel from Burton. With a mere 5% binding-to-board contact area, the Minidisk Base enhances natural board flex, boosting performance and overall durability.
Key Features of Union Contact Snowboard Bindings:
- Duraflex MD Base: For more of a surfy feel, the Contact MD Base comes Duraflex injected and is the softest out of the MD Base family. Ideal for lighter riders and/or people looking for that playful "loose trucks" feeling
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings: Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heepcups: The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless boot interface
- Asym S2 Highbacks: A team favorite, the ASYM S2 Highback is perfect for all around freestyle and urban snowboarding. This indestructible design is slightly tweaked towards the outside for seamless boot interface
- 3D Asymmetrical Ankle Straps: Pre-curved 3D Multi-Layer Strap Core Evenly distributes pressure, keeping you locked in and on point
- Aluminum Ratchets: Fast in and fast out - this new mechanism combined with union aluminum is superior to any binding ratchet on the market - with the exception of Union magnesium