Description: Union Atlas Snowboard Bindings
Being the preferred binding of Union Pro Riders such as Kazu Kokubo, Arthur Longo and Brandon Cocard, the Atlas upholds Union’s strict standards of durability and performance. Upgraded Exoframe ankle straps are new for 17/18.
Updated and improved, the Atlas returns as a refined staple of the Union Binding collection. Duraflex ST Nylon, ExoFrame Straps, and a canted base are just a few of the insane features of this all-terrain "do it all" binding with a value second to none. Holding you in but never holding you back, the ExoFrame Ankle Strap and Ultragrip X combination administers next level attachment, comfort and freedom. Multi-Layered constructions provide everything you need, and nothing you don’t.
Key Features of Union Atlas Snowboard Bindings:
- Stage III Duraflex ST Base: Responsive by design, once injected with Duraflex ST Nylon, the Stage 3 Atlas base becomes an even stiffer, all mountain ripping machine. Tried and true, this base has a huge fanbase
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings: Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups: The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response
- Atlas Highbacks: Super lightweight, steamlined design provides a seamless boot interface with complete lateral freedom for maximum tweakage
- ExoFrame Ankle Straps: Strength and instant response on the outside, fit and comfort on the inside - the ExoFrame ankle strap provides the ultimate connection between rider and board
- Magnesium Ratchets: The Union exclusive produces a material 4 times the strength of aluminum with only 1/2 the weight. Plus magnesium is easily recycled and remains the eighth most abundant element on the planet
- Canted Power: Ideal for riders using a wide stance, Canted Gas Pedals on the Atlas supply extra leverage for ollie power. Canting also allows the ankle and knee joints to be aligned, alleviating pain