Description: Tubbs Xplore 21W Snowshoes Purple/White - Womens
The Tubbs Xplore 21W Snowshoes Kit shows that Tubbs sees how to deliver for more than just the male enthusiasts, as this pair of women's snowshoes doesn't drop any features or performance. Featuring the famed Fit-Step Frame, these shoes have a somewhat inverted design with a rounded tail that minimizes impact without surrendering performance. Of course the QuckPull Binding also makes the Xplore 21W an exceptionally convenient snowshoe, finishing off this kit as one that can truly be called the whole package.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- QuickPull: An intuitive forefoot strap on the QuickPull binding cinches easily and unlocks with one buckle push. The pivoting toe stop allows speedy adjustment and Control Wings keep your heel aligned.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x21 (21), 8x25 (25)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 3.4 (21), 3.5 (25)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 80-150 (21), 120-200 (25)