|Frame Material:||Biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame|
|Binding Material:||Rubber, plastic|
|Crampon Material:||Carbon steel toe and heel crampons|
|Deck Material:||SoftTec Decking|
|Binding System:||Quick Fit Binding|
|Snowboard Boot Compatible:||Yes|
|User Weight:||160 - 180 lb, 180 - 200 lb, 200 - 220 lb, 220 - 240 lb|
|Snowshoe Weight:||4.7 pounds|
|Recommended Use:||Groomed Trails, Alpine Adventures, Backcountry Tours, Mountain Ascents, Winter Trecking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Tubbs Xplore Snowshoes Gray/Green 30"
The Tubbs Xplore Snowshoes are a great choice for any outdoors enthusiast that needs to traverse deep powder. Made with a lightweight aluminum frame designed for maximum comfort and mechanical propulsion while walking, these snowshoes properly fit most boots for both male and female hikers. They are augmented with a carbon steel toe and heel enclosure to prevent accidental injury in the snow, and offer great protection to the foot. If you want to go trekking in the snow, the Xplore snowshoes can give you the edge you need.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- Quick Fit Binding: The Quick Fit binding leverages Tubbs'' proprietary Control Wing technology and features a trouble-free single pull system for easy adjustment to a wide array of men''s and women''s boot sizes and styles.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.