|Frame Material:||Biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame|
|Binding Material:||Plasic, rubber|
|Crampon Material:||Carbon steel toe and heel crampons|
|Deck Material:||SoftTec Decking|
|Binding System:||Quick Fit Binding|
|Snowboard Boot Compatible:||Yes|
|User Weight:||100 - 120 lb, 120 - 140 lb, 140 - 160 lb, 160 - 180 lb, 180 - 200 lb, under 100 lb|
|Snowshoe Weight:||3.5 lbs|
|Recommended Use:||Groomed Trails, Alpine Adventures, Backcountry Tours, Mountain Ascents, Winter Trecking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Tubbs Xplore Snowshoes Purple/White 25" - Womens
The Tubbs Xplore Snowshoes proves that Tubbs knows how to deliver for more than just the men hikers, as this pair of ladies snowshoes doesn''t sacrifice any quality or performance. Featuring the famous Fit-Step Frame, these shoes have a slightly upturned design with a rounded tail that lowers impact without sacrificing performance. Of course the Quick Fit Binding also make the Xplore an extremely convenient snowshoe, rounding out this item as one that can truly be called the total package.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- Quick Fit Binding: The Quick Fit binding leverages Tubbs'' proprietary Control Wing technology and features a trouble-free single pull system for easy adjustment to a wide array of men''s and women''s boot sizes and styles.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.