|Frame Material:||Biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame|
|Binding Material:||Rubber, plastic|
|Crampon Material:||Carbon steel|
|Deck Material:||SoftTec Decking|
|Snowboard Boot Compatible:||Yes|
|User Weight:||160 - 180 lb, 180 - 200 lb, 200 - 220 lb, 220 - 240 lb, 240 - 260 lb|
|Snowshoe Weight:||4.7 lbs|
|Recommended Use:||Groomed Trails, Alpine Adventures, Backcountry Tours, Mountain Ascents, Winter Trecking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Tubbs Xplore 30 Snowshoes Green/Black
If you are looking to enjoy the great outdoors this winter then there''s no better way to do it than a pair of Tubbs Xplore 30 Snowshoes. Snowshoeing is a fun simple sport and these shoes are well designed enough for anyone to use. Highlights of these boots include the lightweight aluminum Fit step frame. The frame of the Tubbs Xplore shoes is designed to reduce muscle exertion and to provide quick springy steps even in the deepest snows.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- QuickPull: An intuitive forefoot strap on the QuickPull binding cinches easily and unlocks with one buckle push. The pivoting toe stop allows speedy adjustment and Control Wings keep your heel aligned.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x25 (25), 9x30 (30)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 3.6 (25), 4.7 (30)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 120-200 (25), 170-250 (30)