Tubbs Wilderness 25 Snowshoes Grey/Red 25"
The ultimate adventure starts with the right gear. Packed full of great features like the 180Pro binding and the Fit-Step frame, the Wilderness snowshoe is the perfect blend of technology, comfort and convenience. And now with the ActiveLift heel lift, there's no adventure this snowshoe can't tackle!
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Rotating Toe Cord - Rotation Limiter: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- 180 Pro Binding: Our most robust 180 Series binding, the gender-specific 180Profeatures extended rigid Control Wings, a locking heel strapand a contoured, padded upper for pressure-free comfort andadded warmth.
- Cobra Crampon: The carbon steel Cobra toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.