|Frame Material:||Biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame|
|Binding Material:||Rigid Control Wings, a locking heel strapand a contoured, padded upper for pressure-free comfort andadded warmth|
|Crampon Material:||Carbon Steel Cobra Toe Crampon|
|Deck Material:||SoftTec Decking|
|Binding System:||180 Pro Binding|
|Snowboard Boot Compatible:||Yes|
|User Weight:||120 - 140 lb, 140 - 160 lb, 160 - 180 lb, 180 - 200 lb|
|Recommended Use:||Groomed Trails, Alpine Adventures, Backcountry Tours, Mountain Ascents, Winter Trecking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Tubbs Wilderness 25 Snowshoes Grey/Red 25"
Not only are the Tubbs Wilderness 25 Snowshoes appealing, but their level of performance is second to none and will leave you wondering how you ever went out on the snow without them. With great technology like the exclusive Fit-Step Frame, these shoes not only perform well but also help reduce fatigue and stress on the body while using them. Of course with 180 Pro Binding, the Wilderness 25 is also a synch to get on and off while remaining one of the most comfortable items on the market.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Rotating Toe Cord - Rotation Limiter: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- 180 Pro Binding: Our most robust 180 Series binding, the gender-specific 180Profeatures extended rigid Control Wings, a locking heel strapand a contoured, padded upper for pressure-free comfort andadded warmth.
- Cobra Crampon: The carbon steel Cobra toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.