Description: Tubbs Wilderness 30 Snowshoes
The ultimate adventure starts with the right gear. Packed full of great features like the 180Pro binding and the Fit-Step frame, the Wilderness snowshoe is the perfect blend of technology, comfort and convenience. And now with the ActiveLift heel lift, there's no adventure this snowshoe can't tackle!
Key Features of the Tubbs Wilderness 30 Snowshoes:
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Cobra Crampon: The carbon steel Cobra toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x25 (25), 9x30 (30), 10x36 (36)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 4.0 (25), 4.5 (30), 5.7 (36)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 120-200 (25), 170-250 (30), 220-300 (36)
Past Season Product