Description: Tubbs Wilderness 25 Snowshoes Gray/Red
The Tubbs Wilderness 25 Snowshoes sport a more traditional shape combined with a modern aesthetic, but the real star of this item is the amount of technology packed in to give a great performance. Starting off with the Fit-Step Frame, which boasts a rounded tail to reduce strain and allow you great stamina in deep powder situations. This is matched with a Rotating Toe Cord, which allows that tail to drop and consequently clear off snow, but also features an underfoot pivot point that ensures the Wilderness 25 still gets plenty of grip.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Cobra Crampon: The carbon steel Cobra toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x25 (25), 9x30 (30), 10x36 (36)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 4.0 (25), 4.5 (30), 5.7 (36)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 120-200 (25), 170-250 (30), 220-300 (36)