Description: Tubbs Glacier Snowshoes Black/Blue - Kids, Youth
The Tubbs Glacier Snowshoes are not only an attractive item that you'll be proud to wear, but also an extremely high quality item with performance that is never lacking. For starters, the extremely durable 6000 series Western Frame brings the highest level of stability and floatation, ideal for heavy powder situations where these boots are really needed. Of course, with QuickDraw binding centers you can be sure to get in and out of the Glacier Snowshoes quickly when the situation does arise, making them a must have item.
- Western Frame: The ultra-durable 6000 series Western tail design optimizes flotation and stability in powder snow conditions.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- Quick-Draw: Easy to use and readily adjustable, the patented QuickDraw binding centers the heel for directional efficiency.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- Recommended weight: 80 - 150 lbs.
- Recommended shoe size: Jr. 3 - Men's 10
I think it's great that you want to get out and snowshoe! Unfortunately we are completely sold out of this item and no reorder is available.
The Powderidge Crest Snowshoe are one of my favorite, they're lightweight, shorter in length than average, and have easy adjustability to fit any boot shape or size. Check out the Powderidge Crest Snowshoes out HERE: http://www.the-house.com/pr0cre25bk13zz-powderidge-snowshoes.html Dec 12, 2013