Description: Tubbs Flex Trk Snowshoe Kit Powder Blue/Gray - Womens
When you want to go off the beaten path and avoid the ski lifts you are going to need a quality pair of Tubbs Flex Trk Snowshoes. Designed to work in variable snow conditions these shoes will get you through everything from packed hard snow to soft powder. With the Flex Tail technology working to absorb the shock of your heel strikes and reducing the amount of stress on your joints you can keep your excursion into the wilderness all day long without the normal pain and stress. No matter what your goal, seeking out that isolated slope or just exploring nature the Tubbs Flex Trk Snowshoes will get you there in comfort.
- One pair of Women's FLEX TRK Snowshoes
- One pair of 2-part adjustable Tubbs Snowshoe Poles
- One pair of Tubbs Women's Snowshoe Gaiters
- FLEX Tail: The ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body.
- Torsion Deck: Tubbs' advanced Torsion Deck design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain.
- Rotating Toe Cord - Rotation Limiter: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- QuickFLEX Binding: Molded, asymmetric QuickFLEX binding is gender specific with patented Control Wings to center the boot. A dual pull strap system secures fit while a cinch pull strap makes entry and exit easy. Heel strap pulls tight against boot's rand, centering and securing the boot in position.
- Traction Rails: Carbon steel toe crampon, ergonomically placed under foot, maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness while 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions. Progressive molded Snow Brakes, on the deck as well as the Soft Strike zone, improve weighted traction.
- Women's-Specific Design: Tubbs was the first company to manufacture women's-specific snowshoes, and we remain committed with women's-specific versions of ever model. Tubbs women's-specific snowshoes are lighter in weight, feature ergonomically tapered frame shapes for ease of stride, and offer custom fit women's-specific bindings sized and scaled from a woman's boot in sizes 5-11.