Description: Tubbs Frontier 25W Snowshoes Gray/Teal - Womens
Once again proving that Tubbs belongs as one of the best snowshoe brands on the market today, the Tubbs Frontier 25W Snowshoes combine performance and comfort at such a perfect balance that anyone can fall in love instantly. Featuring great technology like the Fit-Step Frame, these shoes not only protect and absorb shock, but even reduce impact with their design. The SoftTec deck also makes sure these shoes are extremely lightweight, making the feel so natural that you might forget you're even wearing the Frontier 25W.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x21 (21), 8x25 (25), 9x30 (30)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 3.3 (21), 3.4 (25), 4.3 (30)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 80-150 (21), 120-200 (25), 170-250 (30)