|Frame Material:||Biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame|
|Crampon Material:||Carbon steel toe and heel crampons|
|Deck Material:||SoftTec Decking|
|Binding System:||180 EZ Binding|
|Snowboard Boot Compatible:||Yes|
|User Weight:||120 - 140 lb, 140 - 160 lb|
|Snowshoe Weight:||3.5 lbs|
|Recommended Use:||Groomed Trails, Alpine Adventures, Backcountry Tours, Mountain Ascents, Winter Trecking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Tubbs Frontier 21W Snowshoes Gray/Teal - Womens
The Tubbs Frontier 21W Snowshoes are a pair of tough, rugged snowshoes designed with the balance and gait of a female hiker in mind. This shoe operates well on hard packed or soft, freshly fallen snow, and will help keep you going in the deepest drifts. The aluminum frame is designed to lessen the jolts your joints will take while hiking, as well as make it comfortable to move in on the snow. The Tubbs Frontier is a great choice for serious hiking enthusiasts as well as those who just need to traverse snow.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x21 (21), 8x25 (25), 9x30 (30)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 3.3 (21), 3.4 (25), 4.3 (30)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 80-150 (21), 120-200 (25), 170-250 (30)