Description: Tubbs Frontier 36 Snowshoes
The Tubbs Frontier 30 Snowshoes bring everything fans have come to expect from a Tubbs product, as they combine a sleek look with unparalleled performance and quality that will make anyone happy. Built around the Fit-Step Frame with biomechanical aluminum, these shoes reduce impact and support through even the most demanding of hikes. Of course with a SoftTec Deck, they''re also lightweight and natural feeling despite the Frontier 30 being one of the most durable products currently on the market.
Key Features of the Tubbs Frontier Snowshoes:
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.