|Frame Material:||Biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame|
|Binding Material:||plastic, nylon|
|Crampon Material:||Carbon steel|
|Deck Material:||SoftTec composite|
|Binding System:||180 EZ|
|Snowboard Boot Compatible:||Yes|
|User Weight:||120 - 140 lb, 140 - 160 lb, 160 - 180 lb, 180 - 200 lb|
|Snowshoe Weight:||3.9 lb|
|Recommended Use:||Groomed Trails, Alpine Adventures, Backcountry Tours, Winter Trecking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Tubbs Frontier 25 Snowshoes Tan/Blue
The Tubbs Frontier 25 Snowshoes once again show why Tubbs is one of the best names in snowshoes, combining a stylish look with amazing performance leaving you with no complaints about this awesome item. Of course with the Fit-Step Frame and its cutting-edge biomechanical aluminum material, wear and tear on your body is reduced even in the worst of environments. Getting the Frontier 25 on and off is easy going as well, with 180 EZ Bindings that make these boots an all-around favorite in terms of comfort and convenience.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x25 (25), 9x30 (30), 10x36 (36)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 3.8 (25), 4.3 (30), 5.6 (36)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 120-200 (25), 170-250 (30), 220-300 (36)
Snowshoes are determined largely be weight, and can be adjusted to most boot sizes. These 25in Frontier 25 Shoes will be best for someone 120-200 lbs