|Frame Material:||Biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame|
|Binding Material:||Plastic, nylon|
|Crampon Material:||Carbon steel toe and heel crampons|
|Deck Material:||SoftTec Decking|
|Binding System:||180 EZ binding|
|Snowboard Boot Compatible:||Yes|
|User Weight:||120 - 140 lb, 140 - 160 lb, 160 - 180 lb, 180 - 200 lb|
|Snowshoe Weight:||3.8 lbs|
|Recommended Use:||Groomed Trails, Backcountry Tours, Mountain Ascents, Winter Trecking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Tubbs Frontier 25 Snowshoes
The Tubbs Frontier 30 Snowshoes bring everything fans have come to expect from a Tubbs product, as they combine a sleek look with unparalleled performance and quality that will make anyone happy. Built around the Fit-Step Frame with biomechanical aluminum, these shoes reduce impact and support through even the most demanding of hikes. Of course with a SoftTec Deck, they''re also lightweight and natural feeling despite the Frontier 30 being one of the most durable products currently on the market.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.