|Crampon Material:||Carbon steel|
|Deck Material:||SoftTec composite|
|Binding System:||180 EZ|
|Snowboard Boot Compatible:||Yes|
|User Weight:||100 - 120 lb, 120 - 140 lb, 140 - 160 lb, under 100 lb|
|Snowshoe Weight:||3.5 lbs|
|Recommended Use:||Groomed Trails, Alpine Adventures, Backcountry Tours, Mountain Ascents, Winter Trecking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Tubbs Frontier 21W Snowshoes - Womens
Once again, the Tubbs Frontier 21W Snowshoes proves that Tubbs must be full of people that know what women love because these shoes deliver performance that has been getting attention everywhere. It shouldn''t be too surprising though, as it boasts time-proven technology like the Fit-Step Frame that provides support and stability that can be matched by few other items. The SoftTec Deck is also extremely lightweight and durable, almost making it easy to forget that the Frontier 21W''s are even on your feet.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.