Description: Tubbs Flex Nrg Snowshoes
The Tubbs Flex NGR Snow Shoes are designed to keep you safe in packed or variable snow. They can also hold men up to 90 pounds on powder. The ergonomic comfort design includes patented Soft Strike Zone to act as a shock absorber and reduce the "foot slap" noise. It's like a midsole in your athletic shoes. These snowshoes have a biomechanically designed Flex Tail, "set and forget" 180Flex bindings, and Flex series 3D-curved Traction rails to maximize weighted traction and responsiveness.
Key Features of the Tubbs Flex Nrg Snowshoes:
- FLEX Tail: The ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body.
- Torsion Deck: Tubbs' advanced Torsion Deck design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain.
- Rotating Toe Cord - Rotation Limiter: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- 180FLEX Binding: Based on the popular 180 binding but even lighter weight, the 180FLEX binding combines step-in convenience with Control Wing technology for secure, pressure free support. Gender specific, asymmetric bindings fit a wide range of men's and women's boot sizes.
- Traction Rails: Carbon steel toe crampon, ergonomically placed under foot, maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness while 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions. Progressive molded Snow Brakes, on the deck as well as the Soft Strike zone, improve weighted traction.
- Soft Strike: The Soft Strike zone on the FLEX NRG works with the FLEX Tail to absorb shock and reduce stress on joints and muscles. The advanced ergonomic design not only improves comfort, but also aids in weighted traction under the heel, as the larger Snow Brake traction element is fixed to the Soft Strike zone. Finally, Soft Strike makes for a quieter overall experience while snowshoeing.