Description: Tubbs Flex Esc 24 Snowshoes Powder Blue 24"
Once again showing off Tubbs's ability to make a great looking, but even better performing snowshoe, the Tubbs Flex Esc 24 Snowshoes delivers on all fronts to bring home an amazing product. While the price might not reflect it, these shoes feature the top of the line technology that can only be found in the FLEX series. For starters, the FLEX tail is perfect for absorbing shock, which reduces the stress that your body endures in harsh environments. Combined with nice additions like the QuickFLEX Binding which make for simple removal, and it's clear that the Esc 24 is one of the best products on the market.
- FLEX Tail: The ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body.
- Torsion Deck: Tubbs' advanced Torsion Deck design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain.
- Rotating Toe Cord - Rotation Limiter: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- QuickFLEX Binding: Molded, asymmetric QuickFLEX binding is gender specific with patented Control Wings to center the boot. A dual pull strap system secures fit while a cinch pull strap makes entry and exit easy. Heel strap pulls tight against boot's rand, centering and securing the boot in position.
- Traction Rails: Carbon steel toe crampon, ergonomically placed under foot, maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness while 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions. Progressive molded Snow Brakes, on the deck as well as the Soft Strike zone, improve weighted traction.