|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Upper Material:||Hybrid, Nylon and Synthetic Leather|
|Liner Type:||Heat Moldable|
|Liner Lacing:||Speed Lace|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: 32 - Thirty Two Lashed Snowboard Boots
The Thirty Two Lashed Snowboard Boots are a great choice for the active snowboarder who needs both warmth and security out on the slopes. Combining style and durability into an innovative design, the boots feature a light weight phylon mid sole and a 400 NBS rubber overlay outsole, with a multi direction tread and POST hardware for easy tightening and tension control. The boots also come with a set-back ankle loop for added heel security.
- New lightweight phylon midsole for dampening, support and stability
- New 400 NBS rubber overlay outsole with multi-directional tread
- POST Hardware throughout for easy tightening and ease of tension
- Inner Ankle Harness for improved ankle support--added O-Rings and Finger Pull Tab make for friction-free lacing
- Set-back Ankle Loop for added heel hold and stability
- Independent Lacing Eyestay to provide an easy-pull custom fit
- High-frequence welded TPU backstay construction for better durability and binding grip
- 3-Part Intuition Liner with dual-density Ultralon Foam
- Achilles Pinch Pads for optimal heel hold
- Removable Velcro closure at cuff
- Symmetrical eyestay stabilizer for added resonse and support
- Agion anti-microbacterial coating to elminate odor
- Stichless interior to eliminate any pressure points
These are great boots. A bit stiffer for my taste but it is a medium flex and that was expected. Very warm and comfortable feel, You really don't need to tie them up too much because the boot molds to you foot and already give you that tie fit.
I used them for freeriding and high speeds. The boot performed to it maximum capacity. I felt so secure i felt i can even go faster.
1 month ago
All of our Snowboard boots will use U.S. Men's, Women's, or Youth sizing.
These Thirty Two Lashed boots are officially Men's boots and the sizes will reflect that.