|Baseplate Warranty:||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Technine Split-T Snowboard Bindings
The Technine Split-T Snowboard Binding sports a unique look for sure, but this brash style is backed up by great quality and performance too. For starters, the T9 Series Geometry leads to performance that few products of the past can match, with a perfect blend between responsiveness and strength. The Comfort King II Dual Density EVA ankle straps make for a snug fit, but also make adjustments and removal easy and convenient. All combined, the Split-T is clearly one of the best options for bindings out there.
- T9 Series Geometry!!
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Heelcup
- Comfort King II Dual Density EVA Ankle Straps
- Baltimore Toe Strap
- Tool-free Quick Adjust Ladders
- Molded toe, disc cover, and heel ramp EVA pads
- Adjustable toe and heel ramps
- Cast-aluminum ratchets with custom rubber logo grips
- Flex and response tuned for Park Destruction with a softer feel ready for all parks, from man made resorts to MFM's favorite natural AK features. This is a classic Technine flex and response.
- 14% Short Fiberglass/Nylon Baseplate
- All Nylon Highback with softer geometry
- Cushy yet responsive 15/30 Degree Dual Density EVA Comfort King II ankle straps