|Baseplate Warranty:||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Technine Elements Pro Snowboard Bindings
Designed with a unique asymmetric shape, the Technine Elements Pro Snowboard Binding stands out immediately when taking out on the course. Created with Comfort King III Dual Density EVA Ultra Lite Ankle Straps and a rare, Baltimore II Toe Strap - these bindings are a cut above the rest when it comes to stability and versatility. Other features such as Adjustable Highback Rotation and Canting give the support needed to go for broke when it comes to tossing tricks. This Technine Elements Binding is a knockout.
- Updated Pro Frame Heelcup (6061 T6 Aluminum)
- Comfort King III Dual Density EVA Ultra Lite Ankle Straps
- Baltimore II Toe Strap (Low Profile)
- Tool-free Quick Adjust Ladders
- 3deg Canted Molded One Piece EVA Techbed
- Adjustable toe and heel ramps
- Cast-aluminum ratchets with custom rubber logo grips
- Adjustable Highback Rotation and Canting
- Flex and response tuned for Urban Crushing with a softer feel and ultimate Scrub Hook press leverage.
- 14% Short Fiberglass/Nylon Baseplate
- 14% Short Fiberglass/Nylon Scrub Hook Highback
- Cushy yet responsive 15/30 Degree Dual Density EVA Comfort King II ankle straps