Description: Troy Lee Designs D3 Comp Bike Helmet
It''s fine to buy off-brand jeans or a thrift store jacket, but when it comes to protecting your head when you hit the trails, it''s best to buy the best in the business. The Troy Lee Designs D3 Comp Helmet is one of the most incredible and life-saving things you could buy, and something you''ll appreciate when you and your bike, quite literally, hit the trail. Or a tree. Or a rock. Made with a carbon composite and TLD''s new Dual Density Shock Pad System, the D3 Comp gives you a lightweight and innovative way to keep your dome piece in once piece.
- Technologically advanced aerospace carbon/composite shell construction.
- Digital wind tunnel tested, aerodynamic shell design.
- Revolutionary injection molded air intake system.
- 20 high flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation.
- Dual density shock pad system.
- Deep EPS channeling for optimal airflow.
- Titanium hardware for reduced weight.
- Strategically placed interior shock pads for comfort and durability.
- Quick-release cheek pads for aid in emergency helmet removal.
- Removable, replaceable, and washable mx style comfort liner with Coolmax and Dri-lex moisture wicking materials.
- Purpose build internal cavities for audio integration.
- Full incremental sizing based on SE3 helmet for greater range of fitment.
- High quality helmet bag to protect your investment.
- Includes 2 lightweight, streamlined visors.
- SAFETY: The D3 Helmet exceeds all major ratings standards: ASTM F2030, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2040, CPSC 1203, CE EN1077, CE EN1078. 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
- FITMENT: A proper fit is essential to the comfort and safety of your new helmet. To ensure a proper fit, follow the 7-step procedure on our website: troyleedesigns.com/helmets/fitment.