|Upper Material:||Nylon, Synthetic|
|Sole:||Spider Rubber Sole|
|Mid Sole:||EVA Mid Sole|
|Closure System:||Multi-Point Adjustable Strap|
|Recommended Use:||Beach, Water, Paddle, Street, Daily Wear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Teva Omnium Water Shoes
Those Teva Omnium Water Shoes are really something when it comes to buying something reliable and high quality for your latest outdoor adventure. Their quick-drying material makes them perfect for any water sport, whether waterboarding or kayaking. Teva's unique Shoc Pad technology allows you to keep your balance and traction in even the most fast-moving circumstances. At the same time, the breathable but rugged Spider Original rubber material makes sure your feet are safe and well protected from any lurking dangers. Have you ever seen the ease with which a spider scales a wall? The Spider Original rubber gets you that same feeling of success.
- T.I.D.E. GRIP
- Spider Original rubber outsole for uncompromised grip in wet environments
- Increased rubber surface contact at the heel and forefoot to maintain traction
- T.I.D.E. HYDRO
- Multiple openings in the upper allow water to drain freely
- T.I.D.E. COMFORT
- Integrated toe protection keeps your feet safe in rugged terrain
- Shoc Pad in the heel for shock absorption
- Non-abrasive and breathable stretch mesh liner
- Multiple points of adjustment for the perfect fit
- SHOCPAD: You wouldn't ride a bike without a seat. The same logic applies for our Shoc Pad technology, which will give you a smooth ride without inhibiting your performance.
- SPIDER ORIGINAL: A lot of people ask why we named our original rubber compound after one of the creepiest creatures on the planet. In response, we ask them if they've ever seen a cute puppy climb up a completely vertical, soaking wet rock. No? We rest our case.