|Pockets:||2 external 2 internal|
|Zip In Compatible:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: 2117 of Sweden Jamtland Ski Jacket - Womens
A true winter street piece that will keep you warm and looking like a runway Eskimo that's sure to turn a few heads. Great stretch panels along the sides for a slimmer look in a great insulated puffy jacket. The comfort cuffs are toasty warm while the DWR water repellent treatment will keep you dry. Highlights include a fur trim around the neck that is soft and luscious.
- 12,000mm Waterproof
- 5,0000g Breathable
- Padded ski jacket
- Two side pockets
- Elastic cuff in sleeve end and drawstring in wasit
- Ipod pocket inside jacket
- Goggle pocket inside jacket
- Removable snow gaiter and removable hood
- Removable fur on hood
1. I do not know what "breathable" means, but I live in very rural ND I need something that will keep the sometimes 35below(F) wind OUT. I like your prices and selection and will likely order from you, but is this the jacket for me if I want subzero wind protection?
2. Is the fur lining around the neck "faux fur" or real?
Simone Nov 21, 2013
The Breathability is the rating of how much perspiration will pass through the garment; the lower the number the large amount of moisture will stay within the garment.
Faux means made in imitation or artificial. Nov 21, 2013