Description: Smartwool PhD Ski Medium Pattern Socks
When high impact absorption and ultimate warmth are what you need, the PhD® Ski Medium delivers. Nature's finest Merino combined with the latest technology creates socks that keep your feet warm, dry, and ready to go, run after run. Patented ReliaWool technology provides superior durability and the 4 Degree elite fit system creates a sock that never bunches, slips or binds. With medium cushioned shin and foot.
Key Features of Smartwool PhD Ski Medium Pattern Socks:
- PhD - Built for performance in the highest degree
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System provides greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Mesh ventilation zones designed specifically for male skiers increase breathability
- ReliaWool - Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Medium Cushion - Medium cushioned shin and foot for impact absorption and warmth
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 59% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Flat knit durable toe seam
- Overall Height: 14"
- Height: Over the Calf
PhD Ski Medium Pattern