Description: Smartwool PhD Ski Light Elite Pattern Socks
Everything about this sock was created to work seamlessly with a high-performance boot: strategically placed cushioning on the heel and toe, light shin cushion, and all the benefits of Merino to help keep you warm and dry. The 4 Degree elite fit system creates a dailed fit and Indestructawool technology delivers long-lasting wear.
Key Features of Smartwool PhD Ski Light Elite Pattern Socks:
- PhD - Built for performance in the highest degree
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System provides greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Mesh ventilation zones designed specifically for male skiers increase breathability
- Light Elite Cushioning - Impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed for a precise fit in performance boots
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- 200 needle construction provides high-density, low-profile cushioning
- Virtually Seamless Toe
- Overall Height: 14"
- Height: Over the Calf
PhD Ski Light Elite Pattern