|Type:||Ski Socks, Winter Socks, Snowboard Socks|
|Material:||Merino Wool, 58% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 3% Elastane|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||30 Day|
Description: Smartwool Phd Racer Socks
Multi-density cushioning has been strategically placed in the shin and heel, to ensure you're protected as you race the gates. The new 4-Degree Elite Fit System and Reliawool Technology combine to create the most comfortable and durable SmartWool sock yet.
- Knit in USA of 58% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- Multi-density cushion in the shin places the maximum amount of protection where shins contact boots
- Light cushion heel keeps the heel in place and guards against abrasion. Contour cushion in the ankle protects ankle bone without adding bulk.
- 14" overall height
I can't find Temperature Ratings. However, I have used Smartwool Ski Socks in all sorts of weather conditions, including negative temps. They have always kept my feet warm and dry. I love them.