Description: Switchback Snowboard Bindings
Switchback is getting back to the way snowboarding is supposed to be, all about freedom. Fresh for this season, these snowboard bindings are looking to make a statement. Totally tool-less and completely convenient, Switchback bindings are rider-friendly and fun as hell. Featuring the ability to have a highback or no back, Switchback bindings are versatile. You can throw on a highback for high power thrashing, or you can pop it off for a surf inspired feel. Snowboarding was raised on innovation and the freedom to choose, why quit now? Switch it up with Switchback Bindings.
Key Features of the Switchback Snowboard Bindings:
- TOOL-LESS STRAP CONNECTION: Swap ankle straps or adjust their position quickly without the need for screws or tools.
- NO-BACK INSERT: Swap a highback for the no-back insert for a surf feel on a pow day or skate-like ride in the rail park. Snap in, snap out ...Easy!
- TOOL-LESS HIGHBACK: Change highbacks in seconds with the Switchback tool-less mounting system. Works even when you are out riding so you can always keep your options open.
- NATURAL PIVOT FORWARD LEAN: Adjust your forward lean around the most natural pivot point. No boot movement and no gaps makes for a better fit.
- OFFSET DISC OPTION: We deliver our Bindings: Less plastic to the board means a more natural flex pattern under your boot.
- HEEL IMPACT PAD: We took out almost all the hard stuff under your heel and replaced it with a big soft cushioning padding block to dampen impact on those hard heelside landings.
- TOOL-LESS FOOTPAD: No more annoying screw to get to your disc! Change the padding, adjust the toe ramp position and access the mounting disc without tools. Choose from 4 positions.
- BUMPER CORNERS: Extra dampening in the corners of your base padding protects your board from wear and impact damage.
- DIRECT STEERING: Thinner padding in the right places makes for a smoother transfer of power to your board. Thicker corner base padding helps dampen impact.